Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pansy Wednesday... And my cat, and some changes.

 
A couple of pansies for tonight, both of them on Etsy, both 6" x 8" on Ray-Mar canvas panel, both painted relatively quickly in the great outdoors from a live source. I apologize for the crummy photo of the first one:

 
  
Over the next couple of days I'm going to close up my Ebay store and move everything over to Etsy. I will still post items on Ebay occasionally, but fees, costs, and general downturn have made Ebay non-cost-effective. I'm also working on some fun stuff aside from the regular painting routine, a small preview of which is visible below, cleverly concealed within a gratuitous cat photo:

1 comment:

Dean Grey said...

Terry!

I love the colors in the purple pansy.

And the sneak peek behind your cat looks interesting. Almost like an illustration of some type.

-Dean