Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wash.

Today's painting was a wiper. And it was the worst kind of Wiper - a post-lunch wiper. At 4 P.M. the roommate comes home and that means television noise, and my cat starts following me around while meowing like crazy because she's been demoted in the hierarchy of dominance, so it's hard for me to get anything done in peace and quiet after dinner. The lime slice and tonic water I had set out as a subject became a post-lunch drink (alas, I am out of Tanqueray), and the rest of the day will be dedicated to blog maintenance, paperwork, reading "Problem Solving For Oil Painters" by Gregg Kreutz, and sketchbook time.

Yesterday's painting will go up on Ebay this evening. Tomorrow's painting will appear Thursday after it's dry enough to photograph.

No comments: