Friday, December 5, 2008

Mansfield, TX, 12/06

I'll be at the Mansfield, TX civic center tomorrow. It's a quick little one-day craft-type show, and supposedly last year they had a live reindeer on the grounds for the kids to interface with. I'll definitely have my sketchbook along for that! (I would anyway, but I'll double-check that I have my stuff with me before I leave the house)

This week kicked my rear with non-art-related futzery, and most of what I did produce was unpostably weak, and made me deeply unhappy. Such is my excuse for the lack of posts. I'll fill in the blank with a couple of bits of sketchbook fodder - a random imaginary watercolor landscape, and a small pen-and-ink thumbnail of my silly cat out on the porch in cold weather. Everybody likes cat pictures! Right? RIGHT?



1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love it! It is wonderful how expressive the back of a cat's head can be isn't it?